Meet Tracey Winn Steivang, MA
Through her coaching and training, Tracey empowers you with tools and strategies to create momentum, change, and success. She is a dynamic speaker who brings a powerful message with practical take aways and inspires audiences with her heart and infectious humor.
Tracey is passionate about helping individuals and organizations get unstuck and thrive. Life is too short to be stuck and feeling defeated rather than determined. Life is more fun when you live bravely with purpose.
In addition, for more than 20 years, Tracey has invested in individuals and teams as a director of education, teacher, trainer, coach, and clinical pastoral counselor.
Education and Experience
- Masters in Clinical Pastoral Counseling from MN Graduate School of Theology, 2005
- Bachelors in Education from Concordia University, 1994
- Director of Christian Education Certification from Concordia University, 1999
- Certified Uniquely You Specialist and Trainer in DISC Personality Inventory and Spiritual Gift Assessment, 2002
- Certification in Theophostic Prayer, 2006